Monday, September 22, 2014

A Short Story: Where the Toys Go

Last month I submitted a 500-word story to an up-and-coming horror magazine and publisher called Dark Chapter Press. Dark Chapter runs a monthly horror flash fiction contest with inspiration for stories derived from photographs featured on their website. The August competition featured a photograph of creepy doll parts and it can be found here. I'm very excited to say that the story I submitted - Where the Toys Go - was selected as one of the runner-ups in the competition! They are featuring my story this week on their blog. Please click on the link below to read my story and the submissions of the other winners! There are also other horror stories featured on their website if you enjoy being scared. Horror writing is a new genre for me but I have to admit I am having a lot of fun with it. Enjoy!

Story: Where the Toys Go

No comments:

Post a Comment